Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hours before Super Bowl 43 and commercials(ads)

Now is the time for super bowl 43 in my host country.This game is been played between Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.The Cardinals seen to be the Kid in the super bowl and Steelers seem to be the big brother in super bowl.I think the kid deserve the prize than the big brother this time .. Take a break Big bro, but it seems that the Big bro want the small kids lollipop because chocolate bar does not taste good than a lollipop.huum nasty world haa .

This is also the time for booze and more booze but I m sure more people love to see the games just to spend more time with friends,spend time with family or to spend more time with booze.Sounds something hysterical?? I don’t think so.  There could also be many people who enjoy the game alone whom many like to call sadistic and the funny part is the people who watch the game alone call people in the  other camp as morons.. funny to watch this unspoken enmity if someone is not part of the super bowl like ME. I think this would be the best ad in the entire super bowl 43 if they would have made something like that.

But I came to know through the official site nfl.com that there will be a show by Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band during the half time.I m sure that these people will rock.I also came to know that the channel that broadcast the super bowl will not broadcast the sensational PETA  super bowl ad.Does it sound the main broadcast partner is in line with the meat packers and trying to push the vegetable vendors to the ground??Or Is it a nod to conservative views?  But I was chilled to my bones when  I read in the internet that 206 Million dollars are going to be spent for the ad spots during the game.OMG!!!. What would be the best ads during this seasons game? Will it be some ad for the beer or ,lingerie or,courier or some other content?Looking ahead to see it …. I hope to write a new post soon about the ads soon.

There is also big questions rising for the money spend for ads,What would be the profit for the companies from this ads who are spending the million dollars in this time of recession?Are they trying to stimulate the American economy with the money they have hoarded in their bank lockers by showing ads to the people and coxing them to spend too?? Are the companies saying to the people we can still flex the muscles?? Its a scenario worth watching.I m sure that the world will also be watching too.

But for me its another day in the year and I m sure that good Samaritans will be posting the ads in Youtube as soon as the game is over and I hope to catch it and watch over the effects of the ad on American people and ME.

I have no idea about copyright stuff and I think I m not messing around with that stuff by having a few links in my post. :)

No comments: