Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl 43 is Over

Ohhh Its time that the foot ball has got over for this season with the super bowl at Florida. Its time again the Big boy Steelers from Pittsburg have won their 6th super bowl with a score of 27-23 against the Cardinals and added some silver to their steel.

It was a very nice game to watch and a very nice performance by Bruce during Half time. But I would say that the important part of the game was when Steelers defensive linebacker James Harrison intercepted a pass from Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner and ran across the whole of 100 yards for a touchdown.I think that was a record too.It was a very best moment in the game and in a fraction of time the score board swinging to 17-7 would have been pathetic to watch if I had been an cardinal fan but for heavens sake I was a Steelers fan.Another important good outcome of the game was for the Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, 36, who became the youngest coach to win a Super Bowl and the second African American to be a Super Bowl winning coach after Tony Dungy.

I m sure that all the people single,doubles(I mean married,with gf,bf, or partner) would have enjoyed the game but the people who where drinking beer and of course people drinking all kinds of drinks would have enjoyed the game the most coz I think a friend of mine did enjoy it very well. He drowned 8 bottles of beer and still was a very loyal supporter of Steelers and cheering for them and to my surprise he was very much cheering good.

photo 

The best part is he was smoking and trying to stop smoking by attending some class which I think should be very much appreciated.

Anyway coming back to the game, the Biggies party must have been cut short  or some laid to rest in peace because of the economic crisis must be a heart breaking news for some elite few  but  the 70,000 people who had come to watch the game and the millions who watched the game through TV and followed the game through twitter or some source in Internet would had a great time at least few hours to forget the chaos around them and say `All things are Good`.

From politics Obamas announcement of troop cut from Iraq before the next super bowl has to be appreciated thus making sure that own boys in defense will have a good time in home after all the hard time in Iraq.

So lets wait for the 44th super bowl and I hope to see my Home team Chicago Bears to be there. :)

The contents in this post is my own but the information have been obtained by me when I searched for ‘Super Bowl’ in google .com and events understood by me when I saw the game in NBC on TV

1 comment:

~tony~ said...

your home team...!!!...since when..???..